Gannett Foundation/Madelyn P. Jennings Scholarship Awards
This scholarship program was established by the Gannett Foundation for children of full-time Gannett employees. Named in honor of Madelyn P. Jennings, who served as Gannett’s senior human resources executive for 15 years, the awards are in recognition of her strong interest in education and her dedication to the Gannett employees she served.
To enter your child into the 2017 Gannett Foundation/Madelyn P. Jennings Scholarship Program (for students who will complete high school and enter college in 2017), use the link below and complete the following steps in the Entry Form process:
- Step 1: Read the scholarship program brochure in its entirety (confirm that you have read and understand the program procedures by marking the check box at the bottom of the page).
- Step 2: Confirm that your child meets all participation requirements for the 2017 competition by marking the appropriate check boxes.
- Step 3: Complete the 2017 Gannett Foundation/Madelyn P. Jennings Scholarship Program Entry Form.
- Step 4: Review the Entry Form for completeness and accuracy, read the Submission Agreement and submit your child’s Entry Form for the 2017 competition.
- Step 5: Print and retain a copy of the “Submission Confirmation” for your records
We wish your child the best as he/she participates in the 2017 Gannett Foundation/Madelyn P. Jennings Scholarship Program. If you have any additional questions, please contact Collette Horton @ (703) 854-6254 or email@example.com.
Use the link below to begin the entry process